2. Information We Collect: We may collect personal identification information such as names, email addresses, phone numbers, etc., when users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available.
3. How We Use Your Information: The information we collect may be used to respond to your inquiries, process transactions, improve our website, or send periodic emails.
4. Protection of Information: We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information.
5. Cookies: Our website may use “cookies” to enhance the user experience. Users’ web browsers place cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them.
6. Third-party Websites: Users may find advertising or other content on our site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites.